People / Ben Mitchell confirmed as Yodel's new chief financial officer
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has confirmed Ben Mitchell (pictured above) as its new chief ...
People / Helen Marshall moves up to chief information officer at Yodel
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has promoted Helen Marshall (pictured above) to the role of ...
News / E-commerce driving expansion and change at delivery firms at breakneck speed
If there was one thing to learn from The Delivery Conference in London this week, ...
People / Mike Hancox to replace Andrew Peeler at the helm of Yodel
Yodel has appointed Mike Hancox (pictured above) as its new chief executive. Mr Hancox, who will ...
People / New chief commercial officer and chief operating officer at Yodel
Yodel has announced a double appointment: Sam Holden (pictured) joining the team as chief commercial ...
People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
People / Yodel brings in retail and logistics veteran John Hughes
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has announced that John Hughes (pictured) is to become executive chairman. Mr ...
People / Andrew Peeler takes over from Mike Cooper as Yodel CEO
UK parcel carrier Yodel’s chief financial officer, Andrew Peeler, has become its new chief executive officer. He ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
People / Neil Ashworth appointed Yodel's new chief commercial officer
Yodel has appointed CollectPlus chief executive Neil Ashworth as its new chief commercial officer. Mr Ashworth, ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode