Apex Logistics Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel – why Apex (and not Kerry) makes perfect sense
Comment: Making sense of the non-sense makes sense, occasionally.
News / Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
Kuehne + Nagel is set to expand its presence in Asia with the purchase of ...
Premium / M&A radar: Kuehne + Apex – 'more to come down the track'
Comment: Let’s see how and where other M&A rumours go, if anywhere.
Round-up: CSX, Union Pacific, Landstar, YRC & others...
It’s earnings season and so loooots is happening on several fronts these days! Here are some ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected]in.com on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag