JB Hunt Headlines
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
Recommends / Three major freight operators and how they view 'precision railroading'
Confused by the term “precision railroading”? The newish concept of running an intermodal network was ...
PR: JB Hunt Q4 & FY 2018 results
PRESS RELEASE “LOWELL, Ark., January 17, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) announced fourth ...
SA: JB Hunt CEO John Roberts on Q4 2018 results – earnings call transcript
SEEKING ALPHA: “JB Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call January 17, ...
SA: JB Hunt Transport Services Q4 2018 – earnings preview
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “JB Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ:JBHT) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results ...
PR: J.B. Hunt buys Cory 1st Choice Home Delivery for $100m
Press release: “LOWELL, Ark., January 9, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT), ...
Recommends / JB Hunt takes $134m hit as BNSF dispute moves toward conclusion
The long-running dispute between one of North America’s largest over land freight operators – JB ...
PR: J.B. Hunt announces arbitration update
LOW ELL, Ark., December 13, 2018 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) (“JBHT”) announced ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO