JB Hunt Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Biggest week ever in logistics 'is nothing compared to what is about to come'
One of the biggest weeks ever in logistics leaves plenty of room to the imagination ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
Recommends / Three major freight operators and how they view 'precision railroading'
Confused by the term “precision railroading”? The newish concept of running an intermodal network was ...
News / Size now matters to FedEx as it joins scramble for bulky home deliveries
FedEx is chasing bulky cargo for residential deliveries. The integrator has started trials of full-service home ...
PR: JB Hunt Q4 & FY 2018 results
PRESS RELEASE “LOWELL, Ark., January 17, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) announced fourth ...
SA: JB Hunt CEO John Roberts on Q4 2018 results – earnings call transcript
SEEKING ALPHA: “JB Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call January 17, ...
SA: JB Hunt Transport Services Q4 2018 – earnings preview
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “JB Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ:JBHT) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results ...
PR: J.B. Hunt buys Cory 1st Choice Home Delivery for $100m
Press release: “LOWELL, Ark., January 9, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT), ...
Recommends / JB Hunt takes $134m hit as BNSF dispute moves toward conclusion
The long-running dispute between one of North America’s largest over land freight operators – JB ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?