News / Tracks not all running smoothly for North American railroads in Q1
North American railroads saw mixed fortunes in the first three months of the year – ...
News / Intermodal services in a dip as CSX 'rationalises' its network to regain reliability
US rail operator CSX’s intermodal division may have closed 2018 on the up, but this ...
News / Zim joins Maersk with digital US street turn booking service to beat congestion
Zim is following in the wake of Maersk in offering a digitised booking service for ...
News / MSC to build inland box port and rail freight terminal in northern Portugal
MSC has announced plans to build an inland container port in northern Portugal to connect ...
News / DB Cargo and Maritime Transport link up to launch intermodal services
DB Cargo and Maritime Transport are to launch a joint intermodal product in the UK. Branded ...
News / TransX acquisition a boost for Canadian National's intermodal ambitions
Rail operator Canadian National (CN) has acquired Winnipeg-based haulier TransX Group for an undisclosed price, ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
News / New CSX chief upbeat after a positive first quarter with the US railroad
US rail operator CSX has rebounded after a dismal fourth quarter, with revenue climbing and ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?