US ports Headlines
News / US box ports report surprise growth in imports, despite tariffs
Despite the escalating US/China trade war, the ten biggest US container ports posted a surprisingly ...
Recommends / US port officials want giant cranes off Trump's tariff list
US ports could be set to hit by more problems from the China-US trade spat. ...
News / April import boost for US ports may be the 'quiet before the tariff storm'
Container imports last month at the 10 largest US box terminals increased by 6.6% year ...
News / US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
A serious shortage of customs inspectors is affecting operations at US ports and threatens to ...
News / 'Plan for chaos', with US shippers unprepared for verified gross mass regulations
With just 43 days until the new SOLAS amendment requires export shippers to submit the ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Recommends / Outer Harbour Terminal files for bankruptcy
The latest development on the US west coast saw Oakland’s Outer Harbour Terminal, which recently ...
News / Transpacific container shipping rates decline as east vs west coast marketshare battle heats up
The US west coast ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach recovered well in the ...
Recommends / Quiet US ports spark slowdown fears as imports fall
High inventory levels and weak demand are to blame for a fall in imports at ...
News / 'Glorious' first quarter air freight to fade as west coast port operations take off
The huge boost provided to air freight by the US west coast port congestion crisis ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules