Intermodal traffic Headlines
News / US inland ports make headway as shippers eye 'crucial speed-to-market'
Tyre maker Michelin is ramping up its use of Inland Port Greer in South Carolina, ...
News / Canadian rail carriers take a hit from Covid, but CN and CP are bullish on H2
The balance sheets of Canada’s two class-one rail companies took a hit from Covid-19, but ...
News / DP World increases its European footprint with 44% stake in Swissterminal
Dubai’s DP World is to purchase a 44% stake in Switzerland’s largest box terminal operator, ...
News / North American intermodal traffic hits the buffers, but some signals are brighter
That sinking feeling continues: the Association of American Railroads (AAR) is looking back on a ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode