congestion ahead Headlines
Recommends / France reopens UK border to truckers with negative Covid test
France has agreed to reopen its borders, with air, rail, and sea operations resuming this ...
News / Bangladeshi apparel makers demand withdrawal of congestion surcharges
Shippers around the world are fed up with carrier costs – the latest group to ...
Brexit News / UK government unveils plans for more post-Brexit border control posts
The UK government is exploring plans to expand the number of inland border control posts ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 2. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 3. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 5. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice