North America Headlines
News / Edmonton flies high as medical grade cannabis market starts to grow
Cargo traffic at Edmonton International Airport (EIA) is reaching new highs with a mind-altering cargo: ...
Recommends / CN and CSX ink deal for intermodal service between eastern cities
Railroads Canadian National and CSX are partnering to take back control from North American trucking. ...
News / US rail freight operators won't copy hauliers by trading price for volume
Rail operators are failing to take advantage of the difficulties plaguing North American haulage, but ...
News / DHL Global Forwarding feeling more bullish after a strong first quarter
DHL Global Forwarding’s strong first quarter has buoyed the division’s hopes for the year, with ...
News / TransX acquisition a boost for Canadian National's intermodal ambitions
Rail operator Canadian National (CN) has acquired Winnipeg-based haulier TransX Group for an undisclosed price, ...
News / North American rail freight stays on track, despite heavy increases in diesel
The main North American rail freight carriers are reporting record revenue growth and strong profits, ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
People / Omar Shamsie new president of Maersk Line in North America
Maersk Line veteran Omar Shamsie has been named the new president of the company in ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease