North America Headlines
News / North American intermodal traffic hits the buffers, but some signals are brighter
That sinking feeling continues: the Association of American Railroads (AAR) is looking back on a ...
News / Edmonton flies high as medical grade cannabis market starts to grow
Cargo traffic at Edmonton International Airport (EIA) is reaching new highs with a mind-altering cargo: ...
Recommends / CN and CSX ink deal for intermodal service between eastern cities
Railroads Canadian National and CSX are partnering to take back control from North American trucking. ...
News / US rail freight operators won't copy hauliers by trading price for volume
Rail operators are failing to take advantage of the difficulties plaguing North American haulage, but ...
News / DHL Global Forwarding feeling more bullish after a strong first quarter
DHL Global Forwarding’s strong first quarter has buoyed the division’s hopes for the year, with ...
News / TransX acquisition a boost for Canadian National's intermodal ambitions
Rail operator Canadian National (CN) has acquired Winnipeg-based haulier TransX Group for an undisclosed price, ...
News / North American rail freight stays on track, despite heavy increases in diesel
The main North American rail freight carriers are reporting record revenue growth and strong profits, ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'