North America Headlines
News / North American intermodal traffic hits the buffers, but some signals are brighter
That sinking feeling continues: the Association of American Railroads (AAR) is looking back on a ...
News / Edmonton flies high as medical grade cannabis market starts to grow
Cargo traffic at Edmonton International Airport (EIA) is reaching new highs with a mind-altering cargo: ...
Recommends / CN and CSX ink deal for intermodal service between eastern cities
Railroads Canadian National and CSX are partnering to take back control from North American trucking. ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
News / US rail freight operators won't copy hauliers by trading price for volume
Rail operators are failing to take advantage of the difficulties plaguing North American haulage, but ...
News / DHL Global Forwarding feeling more bullish after a strong first quarter
DHL Global Forwarding’s strong first quarter has buoyed the division’s hopes for the year, with ...
News / TransX acquisition a boost for Canadian National's intermodal ambitions
Rail operator Canadian National (CN) has acquired Winnipeg-based haulier TransX Group for an undisclosed price, ...
News / North American rail freight stays on track, despite heavy increases in diesel
The main North American rail freight carriers are reporting record revenue growth and strong profits, ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode