driver shortage Headlines
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
Recommends / No cheers among US breweries as transport costs swallow profits
The US’s domestic beer industry is seeing profits fall as it struggles with higher transport ...
Recommends / Truck drivers wanted at Walmart – $1,500 referral bonus
“Without trucks, America stops.” So says one Walmart driver. The retailer is offering bonuses of ...
News / Container haulage may be approaching crisis point as peak season looms
Container haulage is plagued by “turmoil” and “chaos” that many fear will get worse as the ...
News / CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
CH Robinson recorded double-digit growth in revenue and profitability, thanks to its buoyant road division driving ...
News / Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
The mandate for US truckers to use electronic logging devices (ELDs) continues to feed controversy ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
Recommends / TuSimple steering toward driverless trucking
Design World sat down at last week’s GPU Technology Conference with self-driving start-up TuSimple founder ...
Recommends / Q&A with Uber Freight director Bill Driegert
Uber has hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons over the past few months. ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you