Prologis – fourth quarter & full year results
PRESS RELEASE SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real ...
News / Warehouse space crunch will tighten as 'lean' supply chains fatten up
The warehouse crunch is getting worse: projections from logistics property management firm Prologis and real ...
Premium / M&A radar: Liberty deal takes Prologis over $20bn in M&A flurry – expect more...
Comment: Whopping M&A deals don’t normally slide under the radar but this one might have passed ...
PR: Prologis to acquire Liberty Property Trust for $12.6bn
PRESS RELEASE – Prologis to Acquire Liberty Property Trust for $12.6 billion 10/27/2019 DOWNLOADPDF FORMAT (OPENS IN ...
Recommends / Prologis lines up $4bn IPT acquisition
Prologis raised its profit outlook some 14% this week, after recording a 14% spike in ...
Premium / Analysis: signs point to an 'M&A binge' in the wings of the logistics arena
Comment: It is easy to speculate that a flurry of deals worth billions of dollars – ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag