Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Grayling not welcome in Calais, says port chairman
The UK transport minister Chris Grayling, is staying in the headlines. Amidst claims that he ...
People / Port CEO Christine Cabau Woehrel leaves Marseille to return to CMA CGM
Port of Marseille chief executive Christine Cabau Woehrel is to rejoin French shipping giant CMA ...
News / Post-Brexit shipping routes mean spoiled Irish food
Irish food faces spoilage if proposed new shipping routes between the republic and Belgium go ...
News / Industry calls on politicians: 'let us work together to find Brexit solutions'
Companies on both sides of the Channel preparing for Brexit claim they are hamstrung by an inability ...
News / International business the star performer for ID Logistics last year
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw its international business lines overtake French operations as ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?