News / Mandatory shaft power reduction on all ships may be the way to hit IMO emissions target
Japan’s International Maritime Organization (IMO) delegation is set to call for a mandatory shaft power ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Grayling not welcome in Calais, says port chairman
The UK transport minister Chris Grayling, is staying in the headlines. Amidst claims that he ...
People / Port CEO Christine Cabau Woehrel leaves Marseille to return to CMA CGM
Port of Marseille chief executive Christine Cabau Woehrel is to rejoin French shipping giant CMA ...
News / Post-Brexit shipping routes mean spoiled Irish food
Irish food faces spoilage if proposed new shipping routes between the republic and Belgium go ...
News / Industry calls on politicians: 'let us work together to find Brexit solutions'
Companies on both sides of the Channel preparing for Brexit claim they are hamstrung by an inability ...
News / International business the star performer for ID Logistics last year
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw its international business lines overtake French operations as ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones