Long Beach Headlines
News / Cosco shipping operations 'back to normal' after ransomware cyber attack
Chinese shipping giant Cosco appears to have largely got its US IT system back to ...
News / Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of Orient Overseas International (OOIL), parent of container line OOCL, is now ...
News / Transpacific volumes break records at west coast ports as US confidence soars
With the US economy showing no signs of ending its bull run, California’s San Pedro Bay ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
News / CMA CGM completes 90% sale of US west coast Global Gateway South terminal
CMA CGM has completed the sale of 90% of the APL terminal Global Gateway South, located ...
Recommends / Dock workers at port of Long Beach injured in chemical spill
Twelve longshoremen were injured over the weekend when a container leaked propyl acetate after being ...
Recommends / LA/LB port truck drivers and warehouse workers to strike Monday
Yet another strike. On Monday, some 100 truck drivers and warehouse workers in Los Angeles ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
People / Mario Cordero appointed executive director at port of Long Beach
The board of the US west coast port of Long Beach has appointed former Federal ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you