Premium / Snapshot: XPO Logistics – the picture is neat
Comment: Money doesn’t grow on trees, my late grandma used to argue
Premium / Snapshot: Mainfreight – beyond rational now?
Comment: There hasn’t been any update since mid-December from New Zealand’s Mainfreight, but nonetheless its value ...
Premium / Snapshot: New era at MSC? Søren Toft is in the building
Comment: The arrival of Søren Toft as the new chief executive of MSC is going to ...
Premium / Snapshot: Mainfreight marches on (to NZ$100?)
Comment: The financial market can be a weird place at times, but when it comes to ...
Snapshot: It's a stellar Q3 for CMA CGM as Ceva turnaround 'starts to bear fruit'
“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” ― Alexander Pope As ...
Snapshot: Expeditors CEO Musser sells $10.7m worth of stock
As an old saying goes, when it rains it pours. Jeff Musser, president and CEO of ...
Premium / Snapshot: Enter a transpac silver lining for DHL, where 'poor' Expeditors leads
Comment: All, Please join the priest and the altar lady in silent prayer after some of the ...
Premium / Snapshot: A round of applause for Matson, please
Comment: US flag carrier Matson reported its Q3 ’20 results on Tuesday – in short, implied ...
Premium / M&A radar: Prime who? DSV Panalpina warms up for the main course
Comment: We all read the full release here before the stock markets opened on Wednesday: DSV Panalpina (DSV ...
Snapshot: CH Robinson struggles in after-hour trade
It was a rather weak interim update from CH Robinson on Tuesday, which pushed down ...
Premium / EXCLUSIVE Snapshot: Jumping for joy as Toll regains its fighting spirit
Comment: A couple of interesting reads hit the wires in the past few days adding to ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again