TFI International Headlines
News / Canada's TFI International scoops up UPS Freight for $800m
Giant US integrator UPS has agreed to sell its UPS Freight division to Canadian transport ...
PR: TFI International to acquire $3bn revenue LTL carrier UPS Freight in ~$800m enterprise value transaction
PRESS RELEASE January 25, 2021 08:30 ET | Source: TFI International Inc. – Combined LTL networks in the United States ...
PR: TFI International closes $219m public offering
PRESS RELEASE Underwriters exercise over-allotment option in full Montreal, Quebec, August 17, 2020 – TFI International Inc. (NYSE ...
PR: TFI International signs agreement to acquire Gusgo Transport
PRESS RELEASE Transaction to Enhance Container Transport and Storage Capabilities Adds Density, Geographic Reach and New Customers Montreal, ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag