YRC Worldwide Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: There’s a bad moon rising, it's in the numbers
I happen to know one volatility-averse currency trader whose entire strategy has been rendered useless ...
PR: YRC Worldwide announces new term loan agreement
Press release “OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Sept. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW) ...
Comment / On the wires: YRC Worldwide is stressed – anybody interested?
“During May, we achieved ratification of our labor agreement which provides critical operational opportunities for ...
SA: JB Hunt topped today's S&P leaderboard ahead of earnings
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “J.B. Hunt Transport (NASDAQ:JBHT) spiked 6% in today’s trade ahead of Monday’s ...
YRC Worldwide's preliminary unaudited results and earnings expectations
YRC Worldwide: “On January 11, 2019, YRC Worldwide Inc. announced its preliminary unaudited results and ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: alleged fraud could spoil YRC Worldwide's plans
“YRC did not legally fulfill its agreed upon obligations to the Defense Department, choosing instead ...
PR: YRC Freight Statement on U.S. Government Litigation
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Dec. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (NASDAQ: YRCW) — After more than ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
News / XPO sues YRC after top executives in job-swap allegedly took trade secrets with them
XPO Logistics has filed a lawsuit against rival trucking firm YRC Worldwide, alleging that several ex-Con-way ...
- 1.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 2.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 3.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. email@example.com on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease