Recommends / Boeing pulls plug on the 747, ending the era of the jumbo jet
Bloomberg has reported that Boeing, quietly, is ending its 747 production programme, but has yet ...
News / AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
The air cargo industry has expressed disappointment that Air France-KLM is to stick to its ...
Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
Lufthansa has banned the shipment of dry ice in its 747s to prioritise pets, despite ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 5.No rate relief for ocean shippers as hopes of usual post-CNY slump sink
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag