SF Holding Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel – why Apex (and not Kerry) makes perfect sense
Comment: Making sense of the non-sense makes sense, occasionally.
Premium / M&A radar: SF Holding + Kerry – hitting the jackpot via a smart deal structure
Comment: Talking of hybrid deal-making – valuing the 51.8% stake in Kerry Logistics at just over ...
News / Kerry Logistics takeover by SF Holding creates 'biggest logistics group in Asia'
Chinese express giant SF Holding is to acquire a 51.8% stake in Hong Kong’s Kerry ...
Premium / Market Insight: DSV Panalpina – time to call Mærsk
Comment: From ‘Logistics Colonisation Int’l’ to ‘United Copenhagen A/S’ the step is small…
SF Holding takes over Kerry Logistics Network
SF Holding and Kerry Logistics Network (KLN) announced a “strategic investment and cooperation” this week, ...
Premium / Against the odds: Enter the Chinese mammoth and goodbye Kerry Logistics
Comment: Plan A or plan B for Kerry it doesn’t matter, some argue. All eyes are ...
Premium / Under the radar: Mixed delivery for Chinese mammoth SF Holding, supply chain services shine
Comment: “China’s express delivery giant SF Holding reported revenue growth but net profit decline in the ...
News / Flexport confirms access to SF Airlines' services between Hangzhou and New York
Flexport has confirmed that it will have access to the SF Airlines services between Hangzhou ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking