logistics on steroids Headlines
Premium / Snapshot: Mainfreight's rally – written in the stars
Comment: Here’s a short take for our shameless self-promotion corner: maybe you remember one of our ...
Premium / Market Insight: DSV Panalpina – a 'Sex, Lies, and Videotape' moment, Mr Andersen?
Comment: A message shared internally by DSV Panalpina CEO Jens Bjørn Andersen last Friday captured the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Black Monday 2.0 for logistics on steroids – DSV, APMM, K+N et al...
Comment: Remember our previous Black Monday coverage (“1.0”, as it turns out) just two weeks ago? The ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Mind the drop? Beware logistics (still) on steroids
Comment: There have been casualties on the stock market in the past week as we expected ...
Premium / On the wires: Expeditors feels the hurt, sheds $1.4bn value in three days
Comment: “We recognise that our revenue and earnings will be below prior-year results and analyst consensus ...
Premium / M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
Comment: Easier to start where we left it last week, when I argued: “What I’d love – ...
Premium / On the wires: Geodis smells good – time for SNCF to make the smart choice
Comment: “SNCF’s objective to attain a break-even position by 2022 has been dealt a severe blow ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel, defying price estimates, needs a 'catalyst'
Comment: Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) is still living off the stock market rally seen when it ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise