Premium / On the wires: Mainfreight up 11% – signed, sealed, delivered
Comment: Please find here the preliminary full-year results released by New Zealand’s Mainfreight today. More details can ...
Premium / On the wires: Little gem Mainfreight sets standard for all in transport & logistics
Comment: Small is beautiful, and that applies particularly to Auckland these days, for a few reasons. As ...
Premium / M&A radar: Kuehne + Nagel targeting Asia and Kerry is the tastiest
Comment: Regardless of why Asian operations are being restructured at Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) – here ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Mainfreight – Kia Ora, from New Zealand with love
Comment: A late August 2019 UBS note has been open in my laptop dock for over ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'