XPO Logistics Headlines
Comment / Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
The reason why I have not downgraded my personal fair value (FV) estimates of US-based ...
S&P: XPO Logistics set to join S&P MidCap 400 Index – shares jump ~ 8%
PRESS RELEASE “NEW YORK, March 8, 2019: XPO Logistics Inc. (NYSE:XPO) and Colfax Corp. (NYSE:CFX) will ...
PR: XPO Logistics launches XPO Connect in Europe
PRESS RELEASE Greenwich, Conn. – March 6, 2019 “XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO), a leading global provider of ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Is arch-hunter XPO Logistics now Amazon's prey?
Investors in XPO Logistics must be experiencing that feeling when you pump up a tyre ...
News / Share buyback more important right now than acquisitions, says XPO chief
XPO Logistics has put its merger and acquisition file back on the shelf while it ...
News / XPO Logistics sees revenue and profits up in 2018, but the 2019 view not so rosy
XPO Logistics yesterday reported double-digit increases in both revenue and profit in its 2018 full-year results. But ...
SA: XPO Logistics misses by $0.12, misses on revenue
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “XPO Logistics (NYSEMKT:XPO): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.72 misses by $0.12; GAAP ...
People / AnnaMaria DeSalva and Marlene Colucci join XPO Logistics board
XPO Logistics has appointed two new members to its board of directors. Independent director and chairman ...
SA: XPO Logistics – truckloads of alpha?
SEEKING ALPHA‘s From Growth to Value writes: “I want to examine if XPO could bring truckloads of ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price