News / Scrapyards set for new wave of box ship demolition as idle fleet grows
Demolition markets in the Indian subcontinent have now largely reopened and are preparing for a ...
Premium / On the wires: Seaspan & Costamare – shifting trades
Comment: “With the acquisition of the six high-quality containerships and approaching 1 million teu, Seaspan has ...
News / Carriers hit by rising charter rates as shipowners cash in on demand for tonnage
A substantial spike in daily hire rates for post-panamax containerships will hurt ocean carriers with the ...
Premium / Analysis: a Seaspan-Costamare merger? Could form a unique combination
Comment: The competitive landscape for non-operating containership owners is currently fascinating. Business has gone so well ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ