News / Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
With the containership charter market in the doldrums, demolition sales have picked up, with reports ...
News / Scrapyards set for new wave of box ship demolition as idle fleet grows
Demolition markets in the Indian subcontinent have now largely reopened and are preparing for a ...
Premium / On the wires: Seaspan & Costamare – shifting trades
Comment: “With the acquisition of the six high-quality containerships and approaching 1 million teu, Seaspan has ...
News / Carriers hit by rising charter rates as shipowners cash in on demand for tonnage
A substantial spike in daily hire rates for post-panamax containerships will hurt ocean carriers with the ...
Premium / Analysis: a Seaspan-Costamare merger? Could form a unique combination
Comment: The competitive landscape for non-operating containership owners is currently fascinating. Business has gone so well ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates