People / Europa appoints Matthew Camm as UK network development manager
Europa Road has appointed Matthew Camm (pictured above, right) as its UK network development manager. Bringing ...
News / With 150 forwarders onboard, booking platform cargo.one now attracts airlines
Cargo.one, the rate and booking platform for air freight, is gaining traction with airlines. Finnair ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: M&A is high on Agility's agenda
I have covered Kuwaiti infrastructure and logistics group Agility long enough to know that the ...
People / Mark Hellmann appointed CEO of 3PL's global partner network
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics East Asia chief executive Mark Hellmann (pictured above) has also become chief ...
People / Schenker's Reiner Heiken to be new CEO of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
German 3PL and road freight operator Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has announced that Reiner Heiken (pictured ...
Comment / Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
It is easy to suggest that DSV could soon bulk up inorganically and, consequently, just ...
News / New INTTRA cargo and space matching tool could be a boon for forwarders
Ocean electronic trading platform INTTRA today released a new application to help freight forwarders match ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
People / Jodi Raphael takes lead role at Hellmann European road freight division
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics UK has appointed Jodi Raphael as its new director of the European ...
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones