People / Europa appoints Matthew Camm as UK network development manager
Europa Road has appointed Matthew Camm (pictured above, right) as its UK network development manager. Bringing ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: M&A is high on Agility's agenda
I have covered Kuwaiti infrastructure and logistics group Agility long enough to know that the ...
People / Mark Hellmann appointed CEO of 3PL's global partner network
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics East Asia chief executive Mark Hellmann (pictured above) has also become chief ...
People / Schenker's Reiner Heiken to be new CEO of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
German 3PL and road freight operator Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has announced that Reiner Heiken (pictured ...
Comment / Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
It is easy to suggest that DSV could soon bulk up inorganically and, consequently, just ...
News / New INTTRA cargo and space matching tool could be a boon for forwarders
Ocean electronic trading platform INTTRA today released a new application to help freight forwarders match ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
People / Jodi Raphael takes lead role at Hellmann European road freight division
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics UK has appointed Jodi Raphael as its new director of the European ...
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
People / Agility appoints Hellmann's Markus Linghor as central Europe managing director
Agility has appointed Markus Lingohr as managing director for Area Central Europe, responsible for its operations in ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?