Digital freight forwarder Headlines
News / Zencargo raises $20m to take on the 'antiquated business' of freight forwarding
This TechCrunch article has already attracted some criticism on Twitter for its “Move over, Flexport” comment (Flexport has ...
News / Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
Toll Group will soon be offering its customers an online booking platform, following the forwarder’s ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport targets $1bn in sales this year – and the joke is on who, exactly?
I seem to have reached a point in my career where market contacts send me screen-grabs ...
News / New instant freight rate quote engine catches the eye of Tigers
Tigers has become the launch customer for a new instant freight rate quote engine. Developed by start-up Doozee, ...
The personal service conundrum facing forwarders going digital
Customer relationships and industry expertise will remain the backbone of freight forwarding, despite the wave ...
News / Panalpina goes digital, with real-time quotes, booking and payment online
Panalpina says it is making headway in its digital transformation with the launch of a ...
News / Technology the key to future success for forwarders – 'go digital now'
Digitalised forwarders will be more successful than those that are just large, while transport companies ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Fauad Shariff – digitisation is often a matter of 'garbage optimisation'
It is almost a year since I first talked to Fauad Shariff, co-founder and chief executive ...
News / Kontainers offers smaller forwarders the chance to compete online
UK digital ocean freight start-up Kontainers plans to make further inroads into the freight forwarding ...
News / Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
While uncertainty in global trade is proving prosperous for the forwarding community, legacy forwarders appear ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?