Digital freight forwarder Headlines
Recommends / How strong is the digital traction in container shipping?
Getting hard numbers about the take-up of digital services in container shipping – whether it ...
News / CH Robinson to invest $1bn in technology - or just 1.2% of gross revenues
CH Robinson is to invest $1bn in technology and innovation, and related talent, over the ...
News / Traditional freight forwarders the 'true architects' of transport
Traditional freight forwarders are the “true architects” of transport and, with the right tools, can ...
Comment / The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
Flexport: the name alone invokes a multitude of commentary in articles, at conferences and on ...
News / Essential 'will democratise the freight forwarding industry', claims Kontainers
Smaller freight forwarders looking to digitise their operations and provide an online customer-facing service received ...
News / Digitisation and a shift in buying power is putting pressure on shipping rates
The battle for a market that could amount to 30m teu globally is now between ...
News / Forwarders dragging their heels over digitisation – and it could cost them, claims report
Change within freight forwarding is moving at a crawl, with little incorporation of new technologies ...
Comment / The Morrow Roberson road test: myDHLi – why is it so limited?
So, with the launch of myDHLi, we finally welcome DHL Global Freight Forwarding to the ...
Comment / A metamorphosis or imaginary: what exactly is digital freight forwarding?
The freight forwarding market is changing. Fast. We all know this and not many of ...
People / Twill chief Troels Randbøll Støvring quits to be a stay-at-home dad
In one of the more heart-warming freight stories, Twill’s chief executive, Troels Randbøll Støvring, has decided to give up ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route