Start-up stars Headlines
Recommends / Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
US freight forwarding start-up Flexport appears to be on the verge of another enormous fundraising ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Fauad Shariff – digitisation is often a matter of 'garbage optimisation'
It is almost a year since I first talked to Fauad Shariff, co-founder and chief executive ...
People / Air cargo veteran Dirk Reich is new chairman of InstaFreight
German digital freight forwarder InstaFreight has announced that air cargo veteran Dirk Reich (pictured above, ...
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
Recommends / Logistics startup Vaahika making strides in India
Indian freight logistics start-up Vaahika is seeking to redress the issues of fragmentation and indifference ...
News / Hakovo claims a first with global electronic bill of lading backed by P&I clubs
Singapore start-up Hakovo claims to be the first digital freight marketplace to offer an electronic bill of ...
News / Latest fundraising round in Singapore adds $44m to Freightos war chest
Freightos has raised more than $44m via the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), continuing its logistics reputation as the ...
Comment / Market Insight: Flexport can talk the talk, but can it walk the walk in public?
As the old saying goes: without the numbers you are just a person with an ...
News / Forwarder Fracht makes a smart move to use CargoX for bills of lading
Swiss forwarder Fracht has partnered with CargoX to use its “smart” bill of lading and ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you