News / Tougher US drug legislation set to derail millions of parcels on 1 Jan
E-commerce through international mail is headed for a collision with a serious obstacle in the ...
News / With retailers closed, parcel carriers struggle with B2C volume surge
Spiking e-commerce volumes are putting private and public parcel carriers under strain, prompting some desperate ...
News / Night deliveries set to take off as 24hr shopping online breeds a 'vampire economy'
Will the so-called ‘vampire economy’ breed a monster or a mouse that roars? According to A ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag