Comment / Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
To most millennials, the semantics of ‘logistics’ are riddled with outdated stereotypes of a heavy haulier, or warehouse shelf stackers. The more desirable elements ...
News / Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
It takes only a cursory glance at LinkedIn to see how many people have lost ...
News / US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
A US start-up is bringing ‘robotic process automation’ (RPA) to the logistics arena, to speed ...
Recommends / China e-commerce boom fires-up logistics sector
As the battle between China’s e-commerce giants heats up, the country’s logistics operators – and ...
News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen