News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
News / Smoother sailing for container shipping next year with volumes set to increase
Container shipping lines and freight forwarders serving Europe’s two most important deepsea container trades are ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ