News / Logistics sector calls on PM 'to recognise the real jeopardy of a no-deal Brexit'
Supply chain operators are urging politicians to consider the logistics sector as the increasingly real ...
News / Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
Forwarders are being warned to consider themselves the ‘principal’ when it comes to container transport, ...
News / Logistics set up for 'a fall of catastrophic proportions' in a no-deal Brexit
Panic is setting in among UK logistics operators as the country approaches its departure from ...
News / BIFA warns forwarders to avoid 'risky' switch bills of lading
BIFA has become the latest forwarder association in recent months to issue a warning to members ...
Recommends / Stakeholders in maritime supply chain call for repeal of Consortia BER
A plethora of maritime associations are calling for an in-depth review of the industry’s regulatory ...
People / BIFA set to launch young freight forwarders networking group
The British International Freight Association (Bifa) is set to launch a networking group for young ...
News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
People / BIFA site will help cut through the red tape of forwarding apprenticeships
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has launched a site to help employers and potential ...
People / All the winners as Dame Kelly Holmes hosts the Bifa Awards
Yesterday (Thursday) the great and the good of UK forwarding descended on London for the ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price