News / Whitehall issues draft tariffs for imports as no-deal Brexit looms
Preparing for a no-deal Brexit is now the base-case scenario for logistics firms and shippers ...
News / Logistics sector calls on PM 'to recognise the real jeopardy of a no-deal Brexit'
Supply chain operators are urging politicians to consider the logistics sector as the increasingly real ...
News / Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
Forwarders are being warned to consider themselves the ‘principal’ when it comes to container transport, ...
News / Logistics set up for 'a fall of catastrophic proportions' in a no-deal Brexit
Panic is setting in among UK logistics operators as the country approaches its departure from ...
News / BIFA warns forwarders to avoid 'risky' switch bills of lading
BIFA has become the latest forwarder association in recent months to issue a warning to members ...
Recommends / Stakeholders in maritime supply chain call for repeal of Consortia BER
A plethora of maritime associations are calling for an in-depth review of the industry’s regulatory ...
People / BIFA set to launch young freight forwarders networking group
The British International Freight Association (Bifa) is set to launch a networking group for young ...
News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
People / BIFA site will help cut through the red tape of forwarding apprenticeships
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has launched a site to help employers and potential ...
People / All the winners as Dame Kelly Holmes hosts the Bifa Awards
Yesterday (Thursday) the great and the good of UK forwarding descended on London for the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?