Freight tech Headlines
News / The next big challenge for logistics will be future-proofing the workforce
Global logistics trends have stabilised over the past four years – but Covid-19 has accelerated ...
News / Cainiao and Worldwide to develop digital infrastructure 'unlike any seen before'
China’s Worldwide Logistics and CargoGM are set to develop digital infrastructure in partnership with Alibaba’s ...
News / Interest grows in IATA's ONE Record payment platform after successful tests
IATA’s ONE Record is gathering pace – a standard for data sharing that creates a ...
News / CH Robinson 'still strong', despite revenue declines in a 'volatile' Q2
“Solid”, “strong” and “well-positioned” is how CH Robinson described its second-quarter performance, despite net revenue ...
News / New freight technology sees inventory tracking and forwarder partner platform
Another day, and more technological innovations are announced, and today’s sample is interesting: a portable ...
News / CH Robinson will give birth to new tech in its 'innovation incubator'
CH Robinson has begun to spend its $1bn tech investment, with the launch of an ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 3. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'