Freight tech Headlines
News / The next big challenge for logistics will be future-proofing the workforce
Global logistics trends have stabilised over the past four years – but Covid-19 has accelerated ...
News / Cainiao and Worldwide to develop digital infrastructure 'unlike any seen before'
China’s Worldwide Logistics and CargoGM are set to develop digital infrastructure in partnership with Alibaba’s ...
News / Interest grows in IATA's ONE Record payment platform after successful tests
IATA’s ONE Record is gathering pace – a standard for data sharing that creates a ...
News / CH Robinson 'still strong', despite revenue declines in a 'volatile' Q2
“Solid”, “strong” and “well-positioned” is how CH Robinson described its second-quarter performance, despite net revenue ...
News / New freight technology sees inventory tracking and forwarder partner platform
Another day, and more technological innovations are announced, and today’s sample is interesting: a portable ...
News / CH Robinson will give birth to new tech in its 'innovation incubator'
CH Robinson has begun to spend its $1bn tech investment, with the launch of an ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again