News / Tough week ahead for Heathrow with threats from pilots strike and drones
Heathrow is facing a week of misery with pilot strikes, environmental protests and news that ...
News / 'You can't avoid the tensions; but there are pockets of opportunity' - Delta Cargo's Shawn Cole
Challenging trade conditions and soft demand have created a turbulence in the air freight sector ...
News / Weaker air freight market sees MAG volumes take a dive in April
The weak air freight market has hit business at Manchester Airport Group (MAG), which reported ...
Recommends / Heathrow campaigners lose High Court challenge against third runway
Last-ditch efforts to block the expansion of Heathrow have failed after the High Court blocked ...
News / UK air freight needs more runways, and can't wait for Heathrow expansion
The UK cannot wait for Heathrow’s new runway if it is to prosper as an ...
News / Swissport takes control of Heathrow Cargo Handling after 23-year JV
Swissport has acquired the remaining 50% stake in Heathrow Cargo Handling (HCH), taking its shareholding ...
News / Drone chaos 'highlights air cargo's over-reliance on south-east airports'
The chaos at Gatwick last month emphasised the UK air freight sector’s over-reliance on the ...
News / UK needs to use all its air freight infrastructure to hold back competition
European competitors will leave the UK behind if the heavy reliance on Heathrow for air ...
News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / A freight budget at last – Heathrow cargo chief draws up his wish list
Heathrow has been given the green light to spend £43m on its cargo activities – ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: Trump goes for Amazon – will anyone remember FedEx? UPS?
- 2.Amazon Air removes two 767 leases from Atlas Air and gives to ATSG
- 3.CMA CGM appoints new chief financial officer for Ceva - in yet another switch
- 4.Container lines "heading deeper into a hole" as demand dries up and capacity increases
- 5.Spot rates in freefall, carriers now mull blanking voyages without notice
- 1. Stephen on 'No break up of DP-DHL', says US chief – 'strength comes from unity'
- 2. Gary Ferrulli on Failure to recoup increased low sulphur fuel costs could see lines blanking more sailings
- 3. Chuck on 'No break up of DP-DHL', says US chief – 'strength comes from unity'
- 4. Ale Pasetti on Analysis: CMA CGM's tightening liquidity signals rising default risk
- 5. Martyn Benson on Analysis: CMA CGM's tightening liquidity signals rising default risk