News / Interest grows in IATA's ONE Record payment platform after successful tests
IATA’s ONE Record is gathering pace – a standard for data sharing that creates a ...
News / Payment platforms leverage data flow capabilities to battle airport congestion
Payment platforms see a role beyond their core function, and are helping alleviate congestion at ...
News / Rising demand for short-term credit as Covid drives down cash flow
PayCargo Capital has reported rising demand for short-term credit as the Covid-19 pandemic spread. Its facility ...
News / Companies offer services free to help keep vital supplies moving
Companies across the supply chain are stepping up efforts to help the fight against coronavirus ...
News / PayCargo in tech tie-up with DockEnRoll
PayCargo has enabled its platform to work with DockEnRoll, a software platform which helps reduce ...
People / Paycargo's Lionel van der Walt joins board of Smart Supply Chain Alliance
PayCargo president and chief executive officer of the Americas, Lionel van der Walt (pictured), has ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth gets green light for cargo community system to take off
Community platforms for air cargo are on the rise at major US airports: Dallas/Fort Worth ...
News / Paycargo/Cargosprint freight payment case a fascinating fight to the finish
Some court cases have it all: allegations of theft, racketeering, wire fraud, defamation and big ...
News / Cargosprint stole our tech to set up as a competitor, claims software developer
A Lufthansa employee, working on behalf of payment company Cargosprint, stole technical information, including algorithms, ...
News / Paycargo aids air cargo community system's successful debut in the US
PayCargo has entered the world of airport community systems, providing the payment platform for Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen