supply chain management Headlines
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
News / Unilever stays top of Gartner supply chain best 15 in Europe
Not everyone agrees that Gartner’s supply chain rankings are correct. For one thing, 50% of ...
Recommends / Genghis Khan: six lessons in supply chain strategy
Kevin O’Marah has gone back in time to learn from Genghis Khan, a man who ...
Recommends / Mapped: the world's fastest-growing cities
Considering future supply chains? Check out this interesting little infographic, showing how quickly major cities ...
Recommends / Two key factors will dominate the consumer goods supply chain in 2016
So, what will 2016 bring in trade terms? This article looks at consolidation in the ...
Recommends / Building resilience into the supply chain – an interview with Yossi Sheffi
An interesting Q&A with MIT professor Yossi Sheffi, who has recently published a book: The ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 3.First-quarter performance delivers 42% increase in profits for Maersk
- 4.Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 5.Supply chain radar: With AP Møller-Maersk, trust has gone out of the window
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices