supply chain management Headlines
News / Investors see potential in the new logistics 'disruptors'
So–called disruptors in the logistics space are continuing to gain investment as shippers look to ...
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
News / Unilever stays top of Gartner supply chain best 15 in Europe
Not everyone agrees that Gartner’s supply chain rankings are correct. For one thing, 50% of ...
Recommends / Genghis Khan: six lessons in supply chain strategy
Kevin O’Marah has gone back in time to learn from Genghis Khan, a man who ...
Recommends / Mapped: the world's fastest-growing cities
Considering future supply chains? Check out this interesting little infographic, showing how quickly major cities ...
Recommends / Two key factors will dominate the consumer goods supply chain in 2016
So, what will 2016 bring in trade terms? This article looks at consolidation in the ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Big j on DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses
- 3. email@example.com on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. DHL Driver on DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. L on DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union