News / 'Mysterious third party' prepares Shyp relaunch
Last March we reported on the demise of US-based on-demand shipping start-up, Shyp. The company, ...
News / DHL Global Forwarding launches new online booking platform
DHL Global Forwarding has launched a new online quote and booking platform for air and ...
News / Bright ideas meet the #NextGen air freight innovation challenge
ECS has announced the best 10 entries in its #NextGen challenge, amid praise for the way ...
News / Disruptors like Amazon should watch out for the next generation of disruptors
Amazon has undeniably disrupted the logistics business: it has boosted air freight; flaunted the benefits ...
Comment / Market Insight: It's not all about IT – lessons on innovation in shipping
“Innovation takes different shapes and forms. Recognising it and adjusting to the industry specifics helps ...
Comment / Innovation, yes, but will this prize-winning idea drive real change in air cargo?
It’s the eve of IATA’s World Cargo Symposium, this year in Singapore. It’s the usual suspects, ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / Dachser eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership
Dachser has entered into a partnership with German research society the Fraunhofer Institute for Material ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules