News / 'Mysterious third party' prepares Shyp relaunch
Last March we reported on the demise of US-based on-demand shipping start-up, Shyp. The company, ...
News / Bright ideas meet the #NextGen air freight innovation challenge
ECS has announced the best 10 entries in its #NextGen challenge, amid praise for the way ...
News / Disruptors like Amazon should watch out for the next generation of disruptors
Amazon has undeniably disrupted the logistics business: it has boosted air freight; flaunted the benefits ...
Comment / Market Insight: It's not all about IT – lessons on innovation in shipping
“Innovation takes different shapes and forms. Recognising it and adjusting to the industry specifics helps ...
Comment / Innovation, yes, but will this prize-winning idea drive real change in air cargo?
It’s the eve of IATA’s World Cargo Symposium, this year in Singapore. It’s the usual suspects, ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / Dachser eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership
Dachser has entered into a partnership with German research society the Fraunhofer Institute for Material ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe