track and trace Headlines
News / Delta and Cathay race to offer end-to-end tracking for air cargo customers
Air freight customers will soon be able to track shipments from warehouse to destination using ...
News / Cathay Pacific moves into the blockchain era with ULD tracking
Cathay Pacific is the latest transport company to take advantage of the benefits of blockchain ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
Recommends / Track my truck: FourKites raises $13m to give visibility to big box shippers
Another day, another tech logistics start-up, raising another umpteen million. This time, it’s Chicago’s two-year-old ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?