tech start-ups Headlines
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes minority share in digital booking platform cargo.one
Lufthansa Cargo has stepped up its cooperation with digital booking platform cargo.one, acquiring a minority ...
News / Tech aims to turn supply chain logistics from a cost driver into a value driver
Door-to-door cargo marketplace FreightCrate Technologies is the latest Indian start-up offering price transparency and booking automation ...
News / The digital age is not quite the disruptor freight forwarders feared, says report
Online platforms may be improving freight forwarding’s front end, but those predicting the demise of ...
News / Forwarder Fracht makes a smart move to use CargoX for bills of lading
Swiss forwarder Fracht has partnered with CargoX to use its “smart” bill of lading and ...
Recommends / Gadget makers are bracing for Trump’s trade war
While President Trump’s argument for raising tariffs on Chinese imports is predicated on protecting American ...
News / Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
Digital start-ups may hit media headlines, but some of the biggest names in forwarding are ...
Recommends / How Shyp sank: rise and fall of an on-demand start-up
Hype alone can’t carry you, a truism on-demand shipping start-up Shyp has had to accept. The ...
Recommends / Shipping tech bubble talk emerges
A companion piece on our story today on 300cubits. Yesterday, maritime news site Splash247 ran ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you