Tech standards Headlines
Comment / Smart players using smart container solutions will gain valuable, shareable data
This article is a follow-up to two earlier pieces, produced largely by the same authors, ...
News / New era of smarter supply chains as DCSA track & trace standards are unveiled
The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) today unveiled a new set of common standards for ...
News / New standards published to advance the use of data from smart containers
The quest to develop a set of standards for data collected from smart containers has ...
News / New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
A container shipping group to help coordinate the industry’s rapid digitisation has formally launched after ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag