Digital Container Shipping Association Headlines
News / Global JIT port call system that could cut berthing delays a step closer
Hundreds of days a year of wasted shipping time caused by berthing delays could be ...
News / Industry leaders call for supply chain interoperability between modes
A group of senior executives from across the freight transport modes have issued a call ...
News / Alibaba signs up and gives port community's eB/L initiative a boost
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba is set to deepen its cooperation with the port community, signing ...
News / Switch to electronic bills of lading could save shipping billions every year
The container shipping industry could save itself up to $4bn a year if half of ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: How air freight is teaching sea freight e-freight
Comment: I wonder how many senior cargo executives at the world’s airlines realise that their industry ...
News / Digital Container Shipping Association publishes cyber security guidelines
The Digital Container Shipping Association (UDCSA) today published its guidelines for the box shipping sector ...
News / New era of smarter supply chains as DCSA track & trace standards are unveiled
The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) today unveiled a new set of common standards for ...
News / 'Smart' container fleet set to increase tenfold over next five years
The number of smart containers in the world’s box fleet could increase tenfold over the ...
News / First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
The first common digital standards for the container shipping industry are expected to be proposed ...
News / Five more major container carriers join DCSA push for standardised digitisation
Efforts to standardise shipping’s march towards digitisation are continuing apace, with five more carriers joining ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag