TT Club Headlines
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
News / Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
Some 40% of e-commerce shippers are unaware of dangerous goods regulations – “a very alarming” ...
People / Andrew Peers new senior underwriter for TT Club UK, Benelux and Nordic team
Transport and logistics insurer TT Club has appointed Andrew Peers as senior underwriter for its ...
News / General average 'likely' as another blaze breaks out on a containership
Yet another container vessel has caught fire – the latest casualty is the 9,200 teu APL Vancouver, off the Vietnamese ...
News / Other carriers should copy Maersk and spot check containers, says TT Club
Global shipping insurer TT Club has commended Maersk’s decision to begin random spot checks on ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
News / Maersk issues new rules for stowage of dangerous goods on its box ships
Maersk Line has announced it is deploying new guidelines for the stowage of containers on ...
News / 'Be more vigilant' message to forwarders on potentially dangerous shipments
Forwarders need to improve levels of due diligence to avert the risks to cargo security, ...
News / TT Club says still more needs to be done to ensure container safety
As the IMO’s sub-committee on Carriage of Cargoes and Containers meets in London this week, TT ...
People / Finalists for 2018 Young Freight Forwarder of the Year award unveiled
The TT Club and FIATA have announced the regional winners of the Young Freight Forwarder ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?