FW: In the blockchain race, supply chains stand to gain the most
Vishnu Rajamanickam of FreightWaves writes: “The idea of blockchain started out packaged as a use ...
Blockchain platform launches, aiming to take the strain out of letters of credit
Developers of a new blockchain platform believe their system can help tackle the 80% rate ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
CLDX: The logistics blockchain battle is coming. Will forwarders have to pick sides?
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Applying blockchain technology to the freight forwarding industry has been in ...
Recommends / The pursuit of a single digital platform for shipping would be bad for all
Interoperable data standards are the way forward for digitising the shipping sector rather than a ...
Forbes: what’s ahead for supply chain executives in 2019?
FORBES reports: “climate change will drive innovation” just as “BRICS countries become more strategic” and ...
GNW: Inxeption announces investment from UPS Strategic Enterprise fund
PRESS RELEASE: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Inxeption Corporation, the pioneer ...
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
News / Zim offers time- and cost-saving blockchain-based electronic bills of lading
Israeli shipping line Zim is to offer blockchain-based electronic bills of lading (B/Ls) to shippers ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price