FW: In the blockchain race, supply chains stand to gain the most
Vishnu Rajamanickam of FreightWaves writes: “The idea of blockchain started out packaged as a use ...
Blockchain platform launches, aiming to take the strain out of letters of credit
Developers of a new blockchain platform believe their system can help tackle the 80% rate ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
CLDX: The logistics blockchain battle is coming. Will forwarders have to pick sides?
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Applying blockchain technology to the freight forwarding industry has been in ...
Recommends / The pursuit of a single digital platform for shipping would be bad for all
Interoperable data standards are the way forward for digitising the shipping sector rather than a ...
Forbes: what’s ahead for supply chain executives in 2019?
FORBES reports: “climate change will drive innovation” just as “BRICS countries become more strategic” and ...
GNW: Inxeption announces investment from UPS Strategic Enterprise fund
PRESS RELEASE: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Inxeption Corporation, the pioneer ...
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
News / Zim offers time- and cost-saving blockchain-based electronic bills of lading
Israeli shipping line Zim is to offer blockchain-based electronic bills of lading (B/Ls) to shippers ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you