Recommends / UAE partially lifts ban on Qatari shipping
Is that a small sunbeam of optimism breaking through the clouds (metaphorical, of course) hanging ...
Recommends / Egypt cuts Suez Canal transit fees by half
Egypt’s government is offering potentially vast reductions on transit rates for container vessels in north ...
Recommends / Egypt needs legal reforms for Suez Canal hub to succeed
Egypt’s plans to develop a vast area around the Suez Canal into a logistics, industrial ...
Recommends / Egypt awards Suez logistics hub project contract
The Suez Canal is said to earn the Egyptian government around $5bn in revenue a ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?