PR: HCL Technologies to acquire select IBM software products for $1.8bn
PR: “ARMONK, N.Y. and NOIDA, India, Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — IBM (NYSE: IBM) and HCL ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
Recommends / IBM and Maersk struggle to sign partners to shipping blockchain
In the 10 months since Maersk put its blockchain platform, TradeLens, into a joint-venture with IBM, ...
News / Blockchain set back, as cryptocurrency failures deter confused freight industry
Fear of cryptocurrencies and confusion over what blockchain really is are two key reasons holding the ...
News / Ports and forwarders sign up for Maersk/IBM blockchain platform, but not the carriers
Efforts to migrate logistics companies towards blockchain systems are increasing, with Maersk and IBM’s collaborative effort ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
News / Blockchain ePODs 'can help eliminate supply chain cashflow bottlenecks'
OpenPort wants to eliminate Asia’s US$1trn road freight black hole with its blockchain-enabled electronic proof ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you