autonomous vehicles Headlines
Recommends / Cab’s-eye view of how Peloton trucks 'talk' to each other
For Loadstar readers unfamiliar with the terminology of the Tour de France, peloton is the French word ...
FW: McKinsey paints too-rosy picture of autonomous trucking
John Paul Hampstead writes: “Over the weekend, McKinsey and Company released a report detailing their view ...
Recommends / Autonomous vehicles: distraction or disruption?
As another year reaches its end, McKinsey has put together a report on changes in ...
Recommends / Will freight fly when the pilot is a robot?
It perhaps comes as little surprise that investors in companies such as ATSG and Atlas ...
Recommends / Digitisation and autonomous driving to halve logistics costs by 2030
Frustrated by the driver shortage problem? Facing high costs, or road congestion? Well, help is ...
Recommends / Want to get involved in owning a low-cost cargo drone?
Want to deliver some 900 kg of freight by drone to a destination more than ...
Recommends / Uber autonomous truck division is dead, long live its self-driving cars
The big news in road freight today is that Uber has cancelled the development of autonomous ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
Recommends / Trucking industry seeks to avoid ‘robot apocalypse’
Are robots going to make humans redundant? It’s a question more films than necessary have ...
Recommends / TuSimple steering toward driverless trucking
Design World sat down at last week’s GPU Technology Conference with self-driving start-up TuSimple founder ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service