Recommends / Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case
For the UK Department for Transport (DfT) and its beleaguered minister (under pressure from all ...
News / GB Railfreight sold to Swedish investment fund to boost pan-European cargo network
The UK’s third-largest intermodal operator, GB Railfreight, is set to welcome new owners after Eurotunnel ...
News / Fears for truckers' lives as violence from Calais migrants seems beyond French police control
Violence stemming from the Calais migrant crisis plumbed new depths this week with the Freight ...
News / Nord Pas de Calais for sale after Eurotunnel loses final court ruling on Channel ferry services
Freight-only ferry Nord Pas de Calais is up for sale, following the final court ban ...
More interest in air cargo as refugee crisis pushes up the cost of logistics in Europe
The refugee crisis in Europe is having a knock-on effect on logistics, triggering haulage price ...
French workers in financial battle after ex-SeaFrance ferries finally reach DFDS
The two ferries at the centre of protests over the summer at the port of ...
Recommends / Eurotunnel reluctantly sells its ferries to Danish rival DFDS
It would appear that the latest, intriguing chapter of machinations in the cross-Channel sea freight ...
News / Eurotunnel to sell MyFerryLink after finally losing two-year Channel ferry legal battle
Channel tunnel operator Eurotunnel has announced that it is looking for buyers for the three ...
Recommends / Eurotunnel given six months to stop Channel ferry service
The UK’s Competition and Markets Authority today reiterated its decision that the acquisition of three ...
News / The rebounding UK economy provides Eurotunnel with a good start to the year
A rebounding UK economy was today credited with pushing rail freight and Channel Tunnel operator ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?