News / 'Where have all the pallets gone? On shelves in warehouses, every one'
Forwarders are reporting a “serious” pallet shortage in the UK, adding to shipment costs. Shippers and ...
News / Major changes programmed for logistics: threats or opportunities?
Environmental change is not the only key trend which will significantly shape business models, but ...
News / Shipper + 3PL + data sharing = more trust and a smoother supply chain
3PLs that collaborate with shippers on data will boost efficiency and see longer-lasting relationships with ...
News / New packaging for lithium-ion batteries means safer transport – but not by air, yet
The automotive industry will be able to transport lithium-ion batteries in a safer and more ...
Recommends / Standardisation of China's supply chain equipment 'vital'
Chinese logistics is being impaired by a lack of standardisation of pallets and trucks. In a ...
Recommends / Brambles sells CHEP aerospace unit for $130m
Australian logistics outfit Brambles is to sell CHEP Aerospace Solutions to private equity group EQT ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag