News / Tight margins and insourcing the greatest threats forwarders face in a new era
Shipper insourcing, rather than digital disruption, is the greatest threat to freight forwarders, while tight margins ...
News / North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
North American rail operators have been accused by shipper organisations of putting Wall Street analysts before ...
News / Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
Fewer than a quarter of shippers are “very happy” with the air cargo supply chain – there ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Shippers Agree: online platforms can take the bother out of booking
Online booking platforms could cut the time it takes shippers to book by as much ...
News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Drive for more profit among shippers makes their logistics planning 'a guessing game'
A deepening conflict between company finance and logistics departments is resulting in inaccurate forecasting, according ...
Recommends / Shippers ask US Congress to weigh in on SOLAS VGM rule
The container-weighing battle in the US continues to rumble on, reports the WSJ. Exporters are ...
News / Shippers will get no cash from air cargo antitrust payments from carriers, court rules
Shippers are not entitled to any funds paid out by airlines to forwarders in the ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight