Dangerous goods Headlines
News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
News / Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
Some 40% of e-commerce shippers are unaware of dangerous goods regulations – “a very alarming” ...
News / Maersk issues new rules for stowage of dangerous goods on its box ships
Maersk Line has announced it is deploying new guidelines for the stowage of containers on ...
News / 'Be more vigilant' message to forwarders on potentially dangerous shipments
Forwarders need to improve levels of due diligence to avert the risks to cargo security, ...
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones