Premium / Against the odds: How to save hard dollars – knock on wood, or plastic, or composite…
Comment: Here is a brief intro leading to a bullet question for which I doubt you ...
News / 'Where have all the pallets gone? On shelves in warehouses, every one'
Forwarders are reporting a “serious” pallet shortage in the UK, adding to shipment costs. Shippers and ...
News / Small levy on pallets could revolutionise freight's carbon credentials
Pallet users should pay a tax, according to one senior freight forwarder. In a wide-ranging speech ...
News / No-deal Brexit will also show problems of not enough vets for exports
A shortage of veterinary surgeons in the UK could provide a serious obstacle to exports ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers