Red tape: holding society together Headlines
Brexit News / Fears that post-Brexit regime may lead to trailer shortage and higher rates
Post-Brexit regulations are generating fears of trailer shortages and surging freight rates that could resemble ...
Brexit News / Relaxing pallet treatment rules will ease UK firms towards post-Brexit era
Pressure on UK companies to use compliant wooden packaging and pallets post-Brexit has relaxed, with ...
Brexit News / Brexit: deal or no-deal, businesses must prepare for a mountain of paperwork
Businesses must “accept uncertainty” following prime minister Boris Johnson’s warning that the UK must prepare ...
Recommends / How can Africa cut the red tape and improve trade?
Kenya spends $115 per container in import compliance costs. That may seem a lot, but ...
Recommends / Paper, paper, everywhere
Coruscating attack on the mounting bureaucracy imposed on the shipping industry by the International Maritime ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag