Red tape: holding society together Headlines
Brexit News / Brexit: deal or no-deal, businesses must prepare for a mountain of paperwork
Businesses must “accept uncertainty” following prime minister Boris Johnson’s warning that the UK must prepare ...
Recommends / How can Africa cut the red tape and improve trade?
Kenya spends $115 per container in import compliance costs. That may seem a lot, but ...
Recommends / Paper, paper, everywhere
Coruscating attack on the mounting bureaucracy imposed on the shipping industry by the International Maritime ...
Recommends / Logistics sector sings ‘cut red tape’ tune in European Parliament
European legislators should help boost the smooth flow of goods, or the region will lose ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Cj on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3. Raghubir Singh Thind on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 4. Prosun on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 5. Stephen Webster on Atlas Air and high-flying rivals asked to return US taxpayers' Covid cash