Commodity Forwarders Headlines
News / US and Canadian perishables shippers switch their focus to different markets
US consumers can look forward to ample quantities of lobster and cherries in grocery stores ...
News / US cherries may hit the jackpot again, despite a slow start to China
The cherry season has kicked off in California with the customary shipments to Asia, but ...
Planned comeback for US perishables exporters another casualty of the virus
This was supposed to be the comeback year for US perishables exporters – during the ...
News / Sky-high rates are putting airfreight out of reach for some
Forwarders have been running in high gear, often getting nowhere. “Capacity and space is a disaster, ...
For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
For many US perishables exporters, 2019 is a year of exploring new markets. Hit hard ...
US farmers demand an end to tariff war with China as their export markets fade
US farmers are losing patience with their administration’s trade conflict with China. They want a ...
US perishables exporters eye a better crop, but trade barriers may give them the pip
Eager to put a disappointing 2018 harvest behind them, US produce shippers are preparing for ...
News / Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
Kuehne + Nagel has reported a strong start to the year, with double-digit growth across ...
News / Florida forwarders begin picking up the pieces, but trucks are in short supply
Florida may have escaped the worst damage predictions for Hurricane Irma, but a dearth of trucking ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort