capacity crunch Headlines
News / Flexport claims its data advantage can provide 'opportunity in chaos'
Flexport claims it has won business during the tariff war and Covid-19 crisis by making ...
News / Demand spike and blank sailings make US importers scramble for capacity
Just as their inbound flows are building up, US importers are facing tight capacity on ...
Boost your reefer fleets or face a capacity crisis, carriers warned
Shipping lines need to increase investment in their reefer fleets to prevent a shortage of ...
Perishables sector must get more creative when booking air freight capacity
Cargolux has called on the perishables industry to be more creative when booking space, with expected ...
Fruit producers desperate for more perishables capacity into China as demand grows
Perishables capacity into China is sorely lacking, with European producers demanding increased direct services to ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season